Floating Reservoir Aeration
Ensuring appropriate aeration for your reservoir is extremely important as it helps the reservoir remain healthy, in good condition and fit for its required purpose. We supply a range of reservoir aerators and some of the key results seen from floating reservoir aeration systems used in reservoirs include;
- Stronger root systems producing stronger crops due to the higher oxygen levels in irrigated water.
- Less irrigation downtime due to significantly reduced algae production which would normally block filters used in irrigation systems.
Heathland Group can provide a wide range of floating aerators suitable for any size reservoir. Our floating aeration systems offer the very best flow rates on the global market, no other surface aerator of these styles can produce the volumes seen here. Totally customisable and backed by our consultants who will design the system required to provide your unique reservoir with the aeration it needs.
Reservoir aeration from our reservoir aerators with amazing performance at minimum cost
Our team of professionals at Heathland Group always offer the very best service available, supported by our great range of high-quality floating aerators suitable for all applications.
Heathland Group has made sure that all of our products not only meet the demands made of them but actually exceed them. Our aerators offer;
- Reduced running costs – You don’t need large motors that burn power and move very little water anymore. New technology means you get increased performance and high transfer flows without a huge energy bill.
- High performance reservoir aerators – with flow rates set at 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, our aerators can move 50,000 litres more water per hour than our competitors with the same 750-watt motor rating.
- Reliability/longevity – all of our floating reservoir aerators come complete with great warranties, high-quality drives using environmentally safe oil-filled motors, giving a longer life to the aerators. We have well-maintained aerators we’ve installed and serviced still working at full capacity after 10 years.
- Reduced blockages – we have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows coupled with the very same technology used in our high-end fountains.