The Prestwick floating lake fountain from the Masters Series range
The Masters Series Prestwick floating lake fountain display is a two-tier pattern with an upper tier of 8 high arching streams and a lower tier of 8 wide arching streams. It comes in a range of sizes from 1HP units to 10HP units.
The Masters series of fountains are simple to install and maintain and are backed by the industry’s finest pledge; designed and engineered for superior performance and longevity.
Features and benefits of the Masters Series Prestwick floating lake fountain
- All nozzles are interchangeable meaning you can change the display pattern without having to replace the entire unit.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Low profile design to keep the fountain concealed, complete with recessed housing for LED and RGBW specialist lighting.
- High quality engineered moulded impeller.
- The intake screen and all metal parts are made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Oil cooled motors constructed of high-quality stainless steel.
- Special quick disconnect which is underwater safe.
- ALC or Aqualock connections.
- High density floats constructed of polyethylene.
- Sturdy cart design constructed of high-quality stainless steel.
- Customisable LED lighting.
- Floatation tyres for ease of dry handling with the cart design.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options are available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Masters Series Prestwick floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Masters Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Masters Series fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Prestwick floating lake fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your long term investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.