Heathland SolarAir Solar Powered Industrial Aerator
The Heathland SolarAir solar powered industrial aerator is the result of many years of research and development. These aerators provide the end-user with a totally off-grid solar aeration solution. Therefore, it’s ideal for all those remote locations where a power supply is not easily accessible. Our solar powered aerator is available with many additional options including online monitoring and management.
The basic system is designed to run anything from a single diffuser up to a total of 8 diffusers with air volumes over 10,000 litres per hour.
This graph shows the cost savings over a 10-year period when compared to popular mains-operated systems.
Air is pumped through the diffuser membranes on the bed of the waterbody breaking through the thermocline, reducing the effects of thermal stratification while also increasing the lake’s dissolved oxygen (DO) levels.
Contact Us Today
The most ADVANCED SOLAR AERATION system on the market. Nothing other than the Heathland SolarAir solar powered industrial aerator can provide 24hr aeration.
**All charging and battery storage calculations are based on winter sunlight hours.
**Snow/fog and adverse weather will have detrimental effects on system charging, during these times the pumps may stop until charging commences on the next solar active day. All batteries are low voltage protected.
**Bespoke SolarAir deep-water system also available, pumps and data provided based on requirements. The maximum operating depth with a deep-water system is 10 metres.
Features and benefits of solar aeration
- Environmentally friendly, self-contained power source
- Entire water column circulation
- Stabilisation of thermal stratification
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels
- Eliminates oxygen-related fish kills
- Reduces mosquito and midge infestations in your lake
- Reduces risks of the likelihood of algae bloom in your lake
- Diminishes foul odours from gases
- Reduces build-up of organic sediment in lakes
- Improves and preserves a healthy aquatic ecosystem in your lake
Contact Us Today
Features and benefits of the Heathland SolarAir Solar Powered Industrial Aerator
- Full system protection.
- Lightning strike protection.
- Full galvanised solar panel ground mounting frame.
- Modern technology monocrystalline solar panels.
- Latest AGM super cycle battery technology.
- Advanced battery monitoring system with full monitoring ability.
- Battery low-level shutoff system.
- The compressor includes thermal overload motor protection.
- Heavy-duty cooling fans are standard with the compressor enclosure.
- Ultra-low back pressure check valve.
- Diffuser membranes have a non-stick coating to discourage biofilm and calcium build-up.
- Bluetooth control and monitoring as standard.
- Optional – 2G, 3G and 4G remote network connection.
- Optional – generator backup with remote start.
- Stainless / lockable enclosure.
- Also optional – 24hr aeration timer.
- Choose – additional battery banks if required
- All diffusers are supplied with stainless base and check valves.
Heathland SolarAir Solar Powered Industrial Aerator installation
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to our clients, the following options are available;
- Solar panel installation
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new Solar Powered Industrial Aerator
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. Our fully equipped servicing centre can assist with all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990
Contact Us Today