At Heathland Group we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality equipment available on today's market. The solar aeration systems we can provide are the most environmentally friendly and efficient systems available. These systems eliminate future costs or heavy bills from running large power-consuming surface aerators, completely solar-powered these diffused aeration systems come complete with a backup battery which is charged during the day to ensure the system continues to run throughout the night.
High standard solar aeration equipment
Our solar aeration range is manufactured to the same high standards as all of our fountain and aeration equipment and is installed by our professional installation team.
Diffuser membranes, using microbubble technology, synergistically lift water from the water bed to the surface, where atmospheric oxygen transfer occurs and subsequent, oxygen enhanced, beneficial circulation is created.
By aerating a waterbody from the lake bed, the trapped toxic gases are pushed through the thermocline and are able to escape which helps to provide a balanced ecosystem within the waterbody. The process of aeration also creates aerobic conditions where a microbial process can naturally break down nutrients that might otherwise be used in the formulation of noxious aquatic weeds and algae.
Features and benefits of solar aeration
- Environmentally friendly, self-contained power source
- Entire water column circulation
- Stabilisation of thermal stratification
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels
- Eliminates oxygen-related fish kills
- Reduces mosquito and midge infestations in your lake
- Reduces risks of the likelihood of algae bloom in your lake
- Reduces foul odours from gases
- Reduces build-up of organic sediment in lakes
- Improves and preserves a healthy aquatic ecosystem in your lake