AquaAir diffused pond aerator
The AquaAir diffused pond aerator is ideal for locations that, employ a more natural setting, need to allow for safe recreational use, require non-moving or non-electrical parts and are very deep or large. The AquaAir diffused pond aerator is an intelligent choice for aeration.
AquaAir diffused aerators provide ponds with remarkable aeration, circulation and de-stratification using bottom fitted diffusers, which help dissolved oxygen (DO) levels increase throughout the entire water column.
The diffusers employ a tremendous fine micro-bubble technology leading to one of the highest diffuser oxygen transfer rates (OTR) available. The micro-bubbles bring water from the pond or lake floor to the surface where atmospheric oxygen is absorbed and is then transferred throughout the water column. This process creates a circulating flow and provides fantastic deterrence for thermal stratification (layers involving different temperatures inside the water).
The diffusers on AquaAir aerators are linked by self-weighted super sink air tubing to an innovative cylindrical design enclosure containing one compressor (among four sizes of compressor). (1/3 – 1HP) ranged system sizes; operate with (1 – 6) diffusers.
Types of AquaAir diffused aeration
- Diffusers – (single, dual diffuser, quad diffuser)
Features and benefits of the AquaAir diffused pond aerator
- Comes with a 5-year warranty on all components
- Overall water column circulation – up to 4000 GPM determined by diffuser depth
- Comes with a 2-year warranty on compressor and Cooling fan (parts & labour)
- Comes with a 1-year warranty on base mounted AquaAir aeration units without an enclosure
- Eradicates thermal stratification
- Increased dissolved oxygen (DO) levels reduce algae growth in ponds and lakes
- Expansion of the oxygenated habitat and ecosystem of your lake or pond
- Reduces mosquito and aquatic midge-fly harmful infestations
- Eliminate foul odours in lakes and ponds
- Reduces bottom sludge accumulation
- Super sink air tubing is flexible and won’t crack even in cold temperatures
- Two available sizes of 100′ coils
- For quick connections super sink air tubing uses PVC insert fittings
- Three diffusers are available
Compressors on AquaAir diffused pond aerators
- Manufactured by Gast and Thomas
- (1/3 & 1/2HP) models are available in 120V & 240V single phase (Piston; PN)
- (3/4 & 1HP) models are available in 120V & 240V single phase (Rotary Vane; RV)
- Comes with thermal overload motor protection
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
Compressor enclosures on AquaAir diffused aerators
- Cylindrical housing of stainless steel
- The chimney effect helps to cool the compressor
- A heavy-duty cooling fan circulates air around the compressor
- Hasp latch of stainless steel
- Availability of ground mount and post mount
- Stainless steel cover and hardware with a limited lifetime warranty
- Easy internal accessibility
- Comes with a 5-year warranty and a 2-year warranty on the cooling fan
- Available in five optional slatted coloured covers; black, cedar, green, grey and sand.
High-Performance membrane diffuser technology
- The single membrane consists of one flexible 12″ disc
- The dual membrane consists of two flexible 12″ discs
- The quad membrane consists of four flexible 12″ discs
- For sand or gravel weighting hollow base design is preferable
- Huge base area for soft bottom sediment
- Self-cleaning, reduced maintenance construction
- Ultra-low back pressure check valve
- Based on micro-bubble technology
- Diffusers with a 5-year warranty
- To prevent biofilm and calcium build-up almost all membranes have a non-stick coating
Maintaining your new AquaAir Diffused Pond Aerator
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.