AirEco diffused fishery aerators
For small-scale fisheries up to 6 acres in size, the AirEco diffused aerator is one of the most efficient aerators on the market. This is a heavy-duty aerator, built to last and to run 365 days a year. These are not common shop bought diffused aerators but a more specialist aerator especially for fisheries. It’s an ECO version of the AirPro system.
The AirEco diffused aerator is very simple to install, designed to run 24/7 and requires servicing only once every two years to keep performance at a good level.
Features and benefits of the AirEco diffused fishery aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerators
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth
- Oil-free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self-cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self-installation or site installation available
- No loud water movement or splashing
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self-weighted air tubing for use within the water, keeps airlines on the bed and out of sight
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm diameter disc diffusers available
- Single-phase only
- 15-year warranty on the self-weighted air tubing
- 2-year warranty on the compressors
- 2-year return to base labour repair
Installing an AirEco diffused fishery aerator
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirEco fishery aerator
Heathland Group has its own in-house fully equipped servicing centre for any general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators that you may require. However, we can also supply on-site support and maintenance should returning the aerator be difficult. Note that during the 2-year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site call-out but all on-site time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.